Spend 3 Nights at Belmond Monasterio and Receive a Private Tour to Machu Picchu
From $999 per person* | 4 Days – 3 Nights
Special offer for Limited Time – Save $378
Valid for Travel through September 2017 (subject to availability)
- Three nights accommodation at Belmond Hotel Monasterio in Cusco, Superior Room
- Three American Buffet Breakfasts, one buffet lunch at Belmond Sanctuary Lodge during the excursion to Machu Picchu
- All transfers to hotels, airports and train stations are provided in a private deluxe passenger van
- Private local English speaking tour guide (from Aguas Calientes town)
- All entrance fees, bus tickets and train tickets needed for the operation for the tour to Machu Picchu.
- Peru Rail Vistadome Train Service to Machu Picchu
- Baggage Handling at Cusco Airport
- Service charge at hotel, visitors to Peru are exempt from hotel sales tax
- Welcome kit with special amenities
Right beside the lively Cusco central square is Belmond Hotel Monasterio, a former monastery and national monument dating from 1592. One of the most unique hotels in Cusco, this delightful retreat combines centuries – old charm with luxury hotel service. Discover inspired restaurants and boutique rooms and suites, all clustered around a tranquil central courtyard.