- Transfers and excursions are in regular service SIB (seat in bus) with local guide assistance with ENGLISH-SPANISH speaking guide assistance andwith FRENCH-SPANISH speaking guide assistance
- Transfers between Calama and San Pedro de Atacama (rt) - no guide included.
- Public bus ticket Punta Arenas / Puerto Natales / Punta Arenas – no guide included.
- Balmaceda & Serrano navigation operates in regular service SIB (seat in bus) only with English-Spanish speaking guide assistance.
- Transfers to / from pier / hotel (rt) - no guide included.
- All entrance fees to parks and museums included in the program.
- Lodging on the indicated hotels or similar, in standard rooms or as indicated in the quotation, breakfast included.
- Meals duly specified in the quotation as follows:
Does not include:
- New Year’s dinner.
- Early Check-in or Late Check-out.
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Taxes. Foreigners that are not residents in Chile don’t pay taxes (19%). Just in case of No-Show hotels will charge the rate room + 19% taxes.
- Itinerary could be changed according to flight schedules, climate conditions, or in order to provide a better service.
- Balmaceda & Serrano navigation operates daily between Sep 15 / Mar 31. From April through Sept 14 operates only on Sundays or with a minimum of 10 paid passengers.
- Lodging at Diego de Almagro Airport hotel includes shuttle bus service to bring passenger to or from the airport. Lodging at Holiday Inn Airport hotel does not include bus service because the hotel is located just steps away from the airport.
- Museums are closed on Mondays.
- Passengers must arrive to Santiago on the dates previously indicated.
- Reservations at hotels on standard category are with immediate confirmation.
- Reservations at hotels on superior category, rates are subject to confirmation during long weekends (Easter, National Holidays, Christmas, New Years, etc).
DAY 1 | SANTIAGO
Reception at Santiago’s airport and transfer to the Hotel. Afternoon tour around Santiago, visiting the city’s most outstanding attractions, including a walking tour downtown visiting the “Plaza de Armas”, the Cathedral, Ahumada Boulevard and the Government Palace “La Moneda”(outside). Then, by vehicle, visit the main avenues of old Santiago, crossing the bohemian neighborhood of Bellavista. After this, the tour will take you to the modern part of Santiago, including its chic neighborhoods, shopping and financial centers. Return to the hotel and overnight.
DAY 2 | SANTIAGO | VIÑA DEL MAR | VALPARAÍSO | SANTIAGO
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning depart from the hotel and travel through the Casablanca and Curacavi valleys. On arrival at the Pacific coast, visit the beaches of Las Salinas, and Reñaca and continue to Viña del Mar, known as the garden city for its beautiful parks and floral displays. Visit the Municipal gambling Casino building and the avenues of this attractive town. In the afternoon, continue to Valparaíso, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where stairways and old funicular lifts lead up to the 44 hills on which the city is built. Dating back to the XVI century, the architecture of this quirky town is attractive and eclectic. In the afternoon, return to Santiago and overnight. (B)
DAY 3 | SANTIAGO | CALAMA | SAN PEDRO DE ATACAMA
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport in time to board your flight to Calama. Reception at Calama’s airport and transfer to the village of San Pedro de Atacama through the Domekyo mountain range and the Salt Mountain range. In the afternoon, visit the Salt Mountain, Mars Valley (also called Death Valley) and Moon Valley to admire the spectacular sunset reflected on this wonderful landscape – nature’s own light show. Return to the hotel and overnight. (B)
DAY 4 | SAN PEDRO DE ATACAMA
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you’ll make a 350 kilometers trip, visiting the town of Toconao and Socaire, and the Chaxa Lagoon in the Atacama Salt Flat, habitat for pink flamingos. The excursion continues towards the Altiplanic Lagoons Meñiques and Miscanti, located at 4.500 meters above sea level (14.850 feet above sea level). This area is a part of the “Reserva Nacional Los Flamencos” (Flamingos National Reserve). These lagoons are surrounded by impressive volcanoes that were formed when the Andes Mountain Range rose from the sea through millions of years of evolution. Lunch included in a local restaurant.
Return to the hotel and overnight. (B,L)
DAY 5 | SAN PEDRO DE ATACAMA | CALAMA| SANTIAGO
Early departure from the hotel (4.00 AM) to the Tatio Geysers. Breakfast box in the Geysers before a gentle guided walk around the geothermal field with observation of the natural phenomenon of the steam columns which are viewed at their best as the sun rises over the Andes Mountains. You’ll have the chance to bathe on the natural pools with thermal waters of 30°C. Later, we’ll visit Machuca, an interesting indigenous town. Return to San Pedro with spectacular views of the Torcopuri y Sairecabur volcanoes. In the afternoon, transfer to Calama’s airport to board your next flight to Santiago. Transfer to the hotel located around the airport’s area. (B)
DAY 6 | SANTIAGO | PUNTA ARENAS | PUERTO NATALES
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport of Santiago to board your next flight to Punta Arenas. At Punta Arenas, assistance at the airport to board a regular bus to Puerto Natales. Reception at Puerto Natales’ bus station and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Puerto Natales. (B)
DAY 7 | PUERTO NATALES
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion to the Balmaceda & Serrano Glaciers with lunch included. Early in the morning sail from Puerto Natales visiting the beautiful Ultima Esperanza Fjord and after a 3-hour navigation arrival to the thousand-year-old glacier of Mount Balmaceda, habitat of cormorants and sea lions. At the end of the fjord disembark and walk approximately 1 kilometer (3/4 mile) on a path through the middle of a wonderful native forest to the foot of the Glacier Serrano and from there, admire this huge natural wonder. On the afternoon, return to Puerto Natales and overnight. (B,L)
DAY 8 | PUERTO NATALES | TORRES DEL PAINE | PUERTO NATALES
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion with lunch included, visiting Torres del Paine National Park. Departure from Puerto Natales, the first place to visit is the Milodón Cave. The journey continues through steppes and Patagonia scrub, full of abundant wild life and herds of sheep, up to Torres del Paine National Park declared world heritage by UNESCO. In the park, a large variety of native fauna especially large herds of guanacos can be observed. Visit the Salto Grande of the Pehoe River, with the impressive mountain massif of Torres del Paine in the background. Then visit to Lake Pehoe, Lake Grey, from where you will see the Grey Glacier in the distance. Return to Puerto Natales in the evening and overnight. (B,L)
DAY 9 | PUERTO NATALES | PUNTA ARENAS | SANTIAGO
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the bus station to board a regular service bus that goes to Punta Arenas airport to board the flight to Santiago. In Santiago, reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Santiago. (B,L)
DAY 10 | SANTIAGO | DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. At the agreed time, transfer to the airport to board your onward flight
(B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
|San Pedro de Atacama||2||La Casa de Don Tomas||Standard|
|Santiago||1||Diego de Almagro||Superior|
|Santiago||1||Diego de Almagro||Superior|
|Santiago||2||Atton El Bosque||Superior|
|San Pedro de Atacama||2||Terrantai||Standard|
Land Package Prices Per Person